Palmira Community Forms & Information
Lee County New Resident's Information
Renaissance Center & Palmira Master Homeowners' Association
Exterior Changes to Your Home
Property Rental - the property owner needs to:
All leasing forms listed below are available in one PDF.
Download the appropriate leasing form package:
- Secure the lease guidelines and an application from the neighborhood's management company, KEB Managment office or this site.
- Complete the Renaissance Center transfer application - this is required for the lessee to utilize the facilities and services of the Renaissance Center Club, e.g., pool, exercise facility. PLEASE REMEMBER IF YOU TURN YOUR PRIVLIGES OVER TO YOUR LESSEE, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE RCC, WHICH INCLUDES TENNIS, DURING THE TERM OF THE TRANSFER.
- Deliver to KEB Management Services’ office located east of the Renaissance Center in the green building (fax 239-262-5947):
- copy of the completed lease application
- copy of the completed screening authorization form
- Background check fees - made payable to "KEB Management Services" (ALL APPLICANTS OVER AGE 18 LIVING FULL TIME IN THE RESIDENCE ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A BACKGROUND CHECK) PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS (INCLUDING CANADA) HAVE HIGHER FEES FOR BACKGROUND CHECKS. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR PRICING.
- copy of executed lease
- Application fee - made payable to "KEB Management Services"
- completed RCC transfer application
- $106 transfer fee - check made payable to "RCC"
- Gate Access for lessee - KEB Management Services will notify the guardhouse of your rental. A lease of less than six (6) months is eligible for a renter window pass which must be obtained by your lessee. Leases of more than six (6) months are eligible for a barcode which the lessee must obtain. In order to do so, lessee will need to fill out a lease barcode registration form and either have your signature or verbal consent with the guard that is taking the information. Each lessee will be allowed two barcodes for a charge of $10 each paid at the time of issuance. All barcodes to lessees will be valid through the duration of the lease, and will expire and be deleted from the system five days after the lease terminates. If the lease is renewed, you as the owner must notify the KEB Management Services office. The barcode expiration date will then be adjusted accordingly.
Gate Access Authorization
Private Golf Carts